Thursday, September 11, 2008

Genesis Notebook 16 August to the 9th of September

Well, I have finally got these all set in stone...though the echo-pads are giving me trouble...must remember to reset them and give the webs a tweek. Anyway, after this more pages will be provided once a week, with sketches, plans, and thoughts.

I will also be placing the ManAge Journal here, an orderly collection of Ages in developement or ones that have been completed. I have been asked to compile a list as it is, so making a visual representation of it would not be much of a step up.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The next poll comes up soon, and my notes on the creation of the ManAge journal will be in the next installment.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have an interesting way of presenting your ideas. I think that is why I was interested in Genesis from the start. Your journal reminds me of a series of letters I once wrote. They have the same poetic style of writing.