Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Genesis Polls

I have put the new Genesis Poll up, this time asking people about their favorite ages in and out of Uru - the Poll was made up of two parts. The first, listing as many of the Uru Ages as I could, is multiple choice. The second is not - it requires the readers to actually voice their opinions rather than just click on a single button. It means that they lose their anonymity, and they have to type out their answers. I cannot wait for them to get active. We move soon, or not at all.

My journal on Whilyam shows that Ages can go from concept to complete in less than a month - if the effort is put in. I cannot see why this would not be so. However, many are too comfortable in their doodles and descriptive writing to make a move on finishing their project. This cannot be the path that Genesis will take.

No comments: